- Leaves hair silky-smooth and shiny, without build-up
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- 100% silicone free and vegan friendly
- Tropical coconut fragrance
- Cruelty Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- Plastic Free
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Behentrimonium Methosulphate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate
- Dextrin Palmitate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil
Formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients to ensure excellent results, while minimising environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply directly to shampooed hair, focusing on areas of concern. Massage through and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with your favourite ecostore Shampoo Bar. Use only as directed. If eye or skin irritation occurs, flush with water. Store your conditioner bar in a well-draining soap dish - we recommend Block Dockª- to keep it dry between uses.
The carton is manufactured from paperboard which has PEFC chain of custody certification and FSC chain of custody certification. The carton is suitable for kerbside collection.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Conditioner Bar are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, any water used in your shower or bath can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.