Deliveries & Returns
1. Can I shop as a guest rather than signing up for an ecostore account?
Yes, when you've finished shopping, simply continue to the checkout and complete your transaction as a guest although if you do decide to create an ecostore account, your details will be saved for faster future transactions.
2. What if my billing address is separate from my delivery address?
No problem. You'll be prompted to enter separate details for delivery and billing addresses at checkout. If the addresses are the same you can specify that too and avoid entering your details twice.
3. Can you deliver to PO Boxes, or overseas?
Our apologies, we can't deliver to PO Boxes. We must have a physical address within New Zealand.
4. How much does delivery cost?
Postage and packing rates depend upon location and are a flat rate charge:
Auckland (Pukekohe to Warkworth) $7
Waiheke Island $11
Rest of North Island $9
South Island $11
Note: We do not deliver to Chatham islands
5. What sort of packing materials do you use?
We take care when packing orders to ensure your goods arrive intact and unspoiled, while also making a minimum impact on the environment. We wrap items in paper that is often re-used and can be recycled.
6. When will my order ship?
Goods which are in stock or available through our New Zealand distributors will be delivered within 5 to 7 working days from the date of your order. Please allow extra time for delivery during sale periods.
7. How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, you'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking link, which you can enter in the New Zealand Couriers website to track your order.
8. Which carrier will my order ship with?
All orders ship via New Zealand Couriers: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm (except public holidays).
9. What if I'm not home when the courier arrives?
New Zealand Couriers should leave your parcel in a safe location. If unable to do so, they will leave a card for re-delivery or pickup.
10. I need a GST invoice for my order.
Just email us with your order number, and we'll send you a tax invoice via email.
11. If an item says 'out of stock' can I put it on back order?
Sorry, we don't accept back orders. Products will be available for purchase as soon as they are back in stock.
12. How can I find out about specials/promos?
Easy. Just sign up to the ecostore e-newsletter to receive up-to-date information about specials and promotions (scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter your email address in the field provided).
13. How do I remove myself from your mailing list?
We'll be sorry to see you go, but all e-newsletters come with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email which you can click to unsubscribe.