- Dermatologically certified
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Effective, high performance formulation
- Suitable for septic tanks and greywater systems
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Certified
- Made in NZ
- Septic Tank Suitable
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Ammonium Chloride
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Lauramine Oxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract
Formulated from plant-based ingredients and independently tested to ensure excellent results, while minimising environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
One squirt required (about 8ml) will clean a standard sink full of dishes. Not for use in dishwashers, instead try ecostore Dishwasher Powder or Dishwasher Tablets.
RECYCLED AND SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles contain a mix of sugar plastic (a renewable, recyclable plastic that captures CO2 as it grows) and locally sourced recycled plastic. Note: our bulk containers (5L and 20L) are standard HDPE plastic.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
Approved by NZ's premier eco-labelling authority Environmental Choice (Licence No. 5819160). This is your guarantee that we are committed to environmental leadership and that these products are less harmful to the environment. By using a more natural dish cleaner you're reducing the toxic chemicals that go into your septic tank or local water treatment system. Please note: wastewater from your kitchen sink is classed as 'black water' and therefore not suitable for reuse on gardens, due to possible contamination from food.
Made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.
- Unscrew Cap anticlockwise until it hits a stop.
- Screw the Cap 45° clockwise.
- Squeeze tabs together as shown on the top of the cap.
- With tabs squeezed, unscrew cap anticlockwise past the locking tabs.
- Unscrew the cap anticlockwise
- When replacing the cap, DO NOT overtighten.