The increasing consumerism of Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to give in to it. Yes, it’s still possible to celebrate love in a conscious way.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: February 06 2020Read more
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
They may be proportionately small, but kids have a tendency to attract a whole lotta stuff and waste into your home. Being an aspiring minimalist and zero-waster, I've had to come up with a few simple strategies to help me and the little humans navigate things.
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
Don’t let the last few days before Christmas get eaten up with stress and an overflowing to do list. Keep it merry, bright and super simple, by paring back and letting go. These handy tips will help you spend less, stress less and enjoy more time with the people you love.
- Published on: November 13 2019Read more
With clothing becoming cheaper to buy than ever before, we as consumers are increasingly detached from our purchases. The cost to the environment from water usage and chemical contamination during production is something that we cannot ignore.
- Published on: December 14 2016The sustainable business council here in NZ has put together a comprehensive guide covering off all these issues called 'How to Buy Sustainable Paper'.Read more
- Published on: August 03 2017One way we've been able to find inspiration from people who are committed to the health of the planet, as well as themselves and their families, is by following different Instagram accounts.Read more