They may be proportionately small, but kids have a tendency to attract a whole lotta stuff and waste into your home. Being an aspiring minimalist and zero-waster, I've had to come up with a few simple strategies to help me and the little humans navigate things.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
Don’t let the last few days before Christmas get eaten up with stress and an overflowing to do list. Keep it merry, bright and super simple, by paring back and letting go. These handy tips will help you spend less, stress less and enjoy more time with the people you love.
- Published on: February 06 2020Read more
The increasing consumerism of Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to give in to it. Yes, it’s still possible to celebrate love in a conscious way.
- Published on: March 08 2020Read more
As we entered the new decade with the world literally on fire, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to ignore that we need to take drastic action when it comes to preserving our natural resources, sooner rather than later.
- Published on: March 16 2020Does the term ‘zero waste shopping’ conjure up images of a life spent eating solely dried pulses and nuts? For anyone who’s not an Instagram influencer who’s elevated the virtue of the perfect waste-free pantry to an art form, never fear – there are plenty of ways to reduce your waste while grocery shopping.Read more
- Published on: May 28 2020Is your home ready for winter? Now’s an excellent time to think about making sure your family’s home is as snug and warm as possible. Making your energy budget work harder means making your home as energy efficient as possible. All of these energy saving ideas are relatively low cost and quick fixes, and some are as simple as flicking a switch.Read more
- Published on: November 13 2019Read more
With clothing becoming cheaper to buy than ever before, we as consumers are increasingly detached from our purchases. The cost to the environment from water usage and chemical contamination during production is something that we cannot ignore.