Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: May 04 2020With so much focus on Covid-19 right now, it’s natural that people are looking for ways to protect themselves and their families that go beyond physical distancing and hand washing. We asked Nutritionist Kaytee Boyd for some ways we can support overall immunity.Read more
- Published on: April 08 2020Stress, tension and tough times are an inevitable part of being human, especially at the moment. The more we challenge ourselves and lead lives that are full and productive – the more overwhelm and stress we will inevitably feel.Read more
- Published on: May 19 2020Never before has humble hand washing emerged as such a hero. It’s our first line of defence in our battle against coronaviruses like COVID-19. And unlike masks, eye shields or vaccines, soap is something that’s accessible and affordable for most of us.Read more
- Published on: May 28 2020Maintaining the balance of creating and consuming is something that I know is beneficial to my mental wellbeing, but it’s not so easy to put into practice. In the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my consumption has drastically outweighed my output.Read more
- Published on: November 14 2019Even if you’ve never set foot on an aircraft, it’s likely that you’re familiar with the instruction to ‘put your own mask on before helping others’. It’s because you are no use to anyone else if your own needs are not being met.Read more
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
Exercising with limited mobility might be a little more challenging but it is definitely worth the extra effort and creativity. The benefits of improved mood, relieving stress and boosting self-esteem are just some of the great reasons to include movement into your routine and go a long way to creating a happy, healthy life.
- Published on: January 31 2020Read more
The start of a new year is always a strange time, often a mix of excitement and anxiety of what the next twelve months may hold. In 2018, instead of spending those weird days in between Christmas and New Year’s Day dwelling on all my shortcomings, I did the opposite. I listed all of my favourite things I did that year and looked at everything I had achieved.
- Published on: February 27 2020Read more
The French call it ‘raison d’être’, but it’s the Japanese who have elevated finding one’s ‘reason for being’ into an art form – summed up perfectly in the word Ikigai. So what exactly is Ikigai, and how do you get this good thing in your life?