When talking with my clients I often hear them say they wish they had more will power or if only they could commit to a plan then they would be fine. My answer to them is always the same – it’s not your fault and it’s not will power that will get you across the finish line.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: June 29 2020Read more
- Published on: September 16 2020Winter is a tough time for many of us to keep our health and wellness routines on track, but this year has been a real doozy. They say life happens while we are busy planning other things and I have to say, life really caught us off guard this time.Read more
- Published on: December 07 2020With perhaps a slight downswing in 2020 - because of you-know-what - life seems to get busier every year. It’s only rarely that we can take time to slow down, get outside and bask in birdsong or hug a tree. Forest Bathing invites you to do just that and immerse yourself in the sounds, scents, and sights of the forest. No goggles or speedos required.Read more
- Published on: November 27 2019I’m tired of hearing the stories about people who quit their day job, and now work remotely from a poolside in Bali or found their passion as a fulltime cupcake decorator. Surely that is not the answer for all of us, there has to be a large number of us stuck in the humdrum of fulltime work for society to function as it does.Read more
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
My mum immigrated to New Zealand more than a decade before I was born, but even now, I’d say she still hasn’t fully adjusted to the cooler climate. So while I’ve never lived anywhere where it snows during winter, I grew up practicing hygge (pronounced hoo-ga) - the now ridiculously popular Danish concept of cosiness.
- Published on: September 18 2019Exercise can be challenging enough for many people but for those who suffer from asthma it can be especially difficult. Both the fear of triggering an asthma attack and not understanding or knowing what types of exercise might be suitable and beneficial can prevent many people from getting involved in regular exercise.Read more
- Published on: April 06 2019We caught up with the wonderful Kaytee Boyd this month to talk about allergies, and ask her what we can do to reduce our exposure to everyday products and substances that may cause reactions. As always, we found her advice incredibly practical and informative. We hope it helps you too.Read more