Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: December 07 2020With perhaps a slight downswing in 2020 - because of you-know-what - life seems to get busier every year. It’s only rarely that we can take time to slow down, get outside and bask in birdsong or hug a tree. Forest Bathing invites you to do just that and immerse yourself in the sounds, scents, and sights of the forest. No goggles or speedos required.Read more
- Published on: January 04 2021As well as smelling good, many essential oils are loaded with benefits for everyday beauty, home care and wellbeing. But which essentials oils are the absolute (ahem) essentials? Here’s our break down of the must-have essential oils, and how to use them.Read more
- Published on: February 23 2021As January and February slip behind us, and we creep further into 2021, the goals/hopes/dreams/aspirations of the year ahead can already feel a little murky and perhaps even forgotten. But that is ok, because every day we start again.Read more
- Published on: February 24 2021Read more
Weight training, or resistance training as it is commonly referred to, is my absolute go-to for helping clients achieve great tone and condition. In fact, it’s actually my go-to exercise for nearly every type of goal my clients have.
- Published on: November 27 2019I’m tired of hearing the stories about people who quit their day job, and now work remotely from a poolside in Bali or found their passion as a fulltime cupcake decorator. Surely that is not the answer for all of us, there has to be a large number of us stuck in the humdrum of fulltime work for society to function as it does.Read more
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
My mum immigrated to New Zealand more than a decade before I was born, but even now, I’d say she still hasn’t fully adjusted to the cooler climate. So while I’ve never lived anywhere where it snows during winter, I grew up practicing hygge (pronounced hoo-ga) - the now ridiculously popular Danish concept of cosiness.
- Published on: September 18 2019Exercise can be challenging enough for many people but for those who suffer from asthma it can be especially difficult. Both the fear of triggering an asthma attack and not understanding or knowing what types of exercise might be suitable and beneficial can prevent many people from getting involved in regular exercise.Read more
- Published on: April 06 2019We caught up with the wonderful Kaytee Boyd this month to talk about allergies, and ask her what we can do to reduce our exposure to everyday products and substances that may cause reactions. As always, we found her advice incredibly practical and informative. We hope it helps you too.Read more