Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: June 28 2020We inhale; we exhale. Most of the time this process happens completely unconsciously, we’re unaware of the magic that is happening as we breathe. In the video below I’ll show you a breath-work technique to help you harness the power of your breath.Read more
- Published on: June 29 2020Read more
When talking with my clients I often hear them say they wish they had more will power or if only they could commit to a plan then they would be fine. My answer to them is always the same – it’s not your fault and it’s not will power that will get you across the finish line.
- Published on: September 16 2020Winter is a tough time for many of us to keep our health and wellness routines on track, but this year has been a real doozy. They say life happens while we are busy planning other things and I have to say, life really caught us off guard this time.Read more
- Published on: December 07 2020With perhaps a slight downswing in 2020 - because of you-know-what - life seems to get busier every year. It’s only rarely that we can take time to slow down, get outside and bask in birdsong or hug a tree. Forest Bathing invites you to do just that and immerse yourself in the sounds, scents, and sights of the forest. No goggles or speedos required.Read more
- Published on: January 04 2021As well as smelling good, many essential oils are loaded with benefits for everyday beauty, home care and wellbeing. But which essentials oils are the absolute (ahem) essentials? Here’s our break down of the must-have essential oils, and how to use them.Read more
- Published on: February 23 2021As January and February slip behind us, and we creep further into 2021, the goals/hopes/dreams/aspirations of the year ahead can already feel a little murky and perhaps even forgotten. But that is ok, because every day we start again.Read more
- Published on: February 24 2021Read more
Weight training, or resistance training as it is commonly referred to, is my absolute go-to for helping clients achieve great tone and condition. In fact, it’s actually my go-to exercise for nearly every type of goal my clients have.