Exercising with limited mobility might be a little more challenging but it is definitely worth the extra effort and creativity. The benefits of improved mood, relieving stress and boosting self-esteem are just some of the great reasons to include movement into your routine and go a long way to creating a happy, healthy life.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
- Published on: January 31 2020Read more
The start of a new year is always a strange time, often a mix of excitement and anxiety of what the next twelve months may hold. In 2018, instead of spending those weird days in between Christmas and New Year’s Day dwelling on all my shortcomings, I did the opposite. I listed all of my favourite things I did that year and looked at everything I had achieved.
- Published on: February 27 2020Read more
The French call it ‘raison d’être’, but it’s the Japanese who have elevated finding one’s ‘reason for being’ into an art form – summed up perfectly in the word Ikigai. So what exactly is Ikigai, and how do you get this good thing in your life?
- Published on: March 16 2020No space or equipment? Want to work out? No problem! In fact, this is an absolute favourite of mine – I love working out using just my own body weight for resistance and conditioning. And the small space means I have all I need at hand and don’t need to clear anything away, move furniture or avoid exercising due to the location I’m in.Read more
- Published on: March 26 2020With a lot of the ecostore team switching to remote working, we’re having to do many things differently. As a team, we’ve been learning and practising some of these self-care tips to help you look after yourself while you take care of business.Read more
- Published on: April 08 2020Stress, tension and tough times are an inevitable part of being human, especially at the moment. The more we challenge ourselves and lead lives that are full and productive – the more overwhelm and stress we will inevitably feel.Read more
- Published on: May 04 2020With so much focus on Covid-19 right now, it’s natural that people are looking for ways to protect themselves and their families that go beyond physical distancing and hand washing. We asked Nutritionist Kaytee Boyd for some ways we can support overall immunity.Read more
- Published on: May 19 2020Never before has humble hand washing emerged as such a hero. It’s our first line of defence in our battle against coronaviruses like COVID-19. And unlike masks, eye shields or vaccines, soap is something that’s accessible and affordable for most of us.Read more
- Published on: May 28 2020Maintaining the balance of creating and consuming is something that I know is beneficial to my mental wellbeing, but it’s not so easy to put into practice. In the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my consumption has drastically outweighed my output.Read more