An easy and tasty plant-based one-pan dinner that'll feed a family, and with leftovers the next day! Great served with corn chips, rice, on toast or in a wrap. Serves 6-8.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: September 27 2019Dinnertime can be a time of the day when you have tired kids and tired parents and just getting through it seems like an achievement. But dinnertime can also be one of the few times of the day when the whole family is together.Read more
- Published on: May 28 2020This immune supportive one pot meal is really delicious and super easy to make. Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, eating a wide variety of plant based foods and spices is essential for ensuring your gut microbiome is healthy ensuring a robust immune system.Read more
- This delicious, easy to make, naturally sweetened granola is a fabulous staple for any healthy pantry. For breastfeeding mums, having something quick and nutritious for breakfast is so very important. Oats are a really nourishing, mineral rich grain that are high in fibre and protein.Read more
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
Enjoying the silly season, and glorious food, is part-and-parcel with this special time of year - it’s Christmas after all. But without striking some balance, it's quite easy to overindulge on alcohol, excess food and Christmas treats, which may leave us entering January feeling a little worse for wear. Enter this festive fruit salad.
- Published on: March 30 2020This soup is comforting and full of goodness. Absolutely perfect as the temperature starts to drop. Feel free to use this recipe as a rough framework and substitute the vegetables listed below for whatever you have on hand or growing in the garden.Read more
- Published on: November 22 2020These Socca Bread Pizzas are surprisingly light and super easy to make. It’s the gluten free chickpea flour and fermentation with coconut yoghurt or apple cider vinegar which makes all the difference. Chickpea flour is a wonderful ingredient: it's full of fibre and folate, low GI and packed with protein.Read more
- Published on: December 02 2020This is a lovely, gluten-free trifle cake that will really impress your family this Christmas. Despite looking fancy, it’s really very simple to make. It has all the flavours of a trifle, only it’s a whole lot more nourishing.Read more