Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: November 22 2020These Socca Bread Pizzas are surprisingly light and super easy to make. It’s the gluten free chickpea flour and fermentation with coconut yoghurt or apple cider vinegar which makes all the difference. Chickpea flour is a wonderful ingredient: it's full of fibre and folate, low GI and packed with protein.Read more
- Published on: December 02 2020This is a lovely, gluten-free trifle cake that will really impress your family this Christmas. Despite looking fancy, it’s really very simple to make. It has all the flavours of a trifle, only it’s a whole lot more nourishing.Read more
- Published on: December 13 2020Cooking is one area of my creativity that has never really flourished. You may remember me from epic cooking fails such as melting the electric scales to the stove (not my fault) and making pancakes with herb bread mix (definitely my fault).Read more
- Published on: April 23 2021Read more
This endeavour (like most creative things I undertake) was sparked by a desire to prove my imaginary haters wrong. I saw a recipe by Whittaker’s about their vegan caramel Easter eggs, and thought – I’ll show you (no one), I can make that!
- Published on: June 06 2017With winter here, what better way to warm up then a bowl of hearty veggie-packed soup! Winter can take a toll on our immune system, however by including more nutrient-rich vegetables into our diet we can help make our natural defences stronger.Read more