- Helps prevent cavities and strengthen enamel
- Helps whiten teeth with baking soda
- Freshens breath with an extra minty flavour
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- No Triclosan
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Xanthan Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Kunzea Ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
Fluoride fights cavities and strengthens enamel, while baking soda neutralises plaque acid and helps to whiten teeth.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Brush at least twice a day after meals and follow with ecostore Mouthwash.
RECYCLE YOUR TUBES
Post the used toothpaste tubes back to us and we'll turn them into something useful (NZ only). Find out more.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our toothpaste are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your basin can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Made in New Zealand by our ISO9001 certified and trusted manufacturing partner to meet international regulations.