The increasing consumerism of Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to give in to it. Yes, it’s still possible to celebrate love in a conscious way.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: February 06 2020Read more
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
They may be proportionately small, but kids have a tendency to attract a whole lotta stuff and waste into your home. Being an aspiring minimalist and zero-waster, I've had to come up with a few simple strategies to help me and the little humans navigate things.
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
Don’t let the last few days before Christmas get eaten up with stress and an overflowing to do list. Keep it merry, bright and super simple, by paring back and letting go. These handy tips will help you spend less, stress less and enjoy more time with the people you love.
- Published on: December 14 2016The sustainable business council here in NZ has put together a comprehensive guide covering off all these issues called 'How to Buy Sustainable Paper'.Read more
- Published on: August 03 2017One way we've been able to find inspiration from people who are committed to the health of the planet, as well as themselves and their families, is by following different Instagram accounts.Read more
- Published on: April 27 2018For the second Q&A in our sustainability series we had a chat to Mike, the Managing Director at Kokako, which makes organic and Fair Trade coffee. Mike talked about Kokako's sustainable and ethical practices and credentials and also shared his tips on how you can make better choices for our society when you get your morning coffee.Read more
- Published on: August 28 2019Cleaning does not delight me. But what does is getting a good job done in the shortest amount of time possible, without nasty chemicals and packaging waste. It might sound like I’m asking for a lot, but turns out there are simple ways to achieve it.Read more
- Published on: March 06 2018For the fourth year in a row, ecostore has come out on top in a list of the leading sustainable brands in New Zealand.Read more