Don’t let the last few days before Christmas get eaten up with stress and an overflowing to do list. Keep it merry, bright and super simple, by paring back and letting go. These handy tips will help you spend less, stress less and enjoy more time with the people you love.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: December 16 2019Read more
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
They may be proportionately small, but kids have a tendency to attract a whole lotta stuff and waste into your home. Being an aspiring minimalist and zero-waster, I've had to come up with a few simple strategies to help me and the little humans navigate things.
- Published on: August 28 2019Cleaning does not delight me. But what does is getting a good job done in the shortest amount of time possible, without nasty chemicals and packaging waste. It might sound like I’m asking for a lot, but turns out there are simple ways to achieve it.Read more
- Published on: August 13 2018You may have heard of at least three – reduce, reuse and recycle. The original ‘3 R’s’ became known at the start of the environmental movement in the 60s and 70s. But being a consumer in the 21st Century is pretty complex, and it seems we need a bigger toolkit.Read more
- Published on: May 01 2019It’s said that the kitchen is the heart of a home because it’s where families spend a whole lot of time. It’s also where we make a heap of purchase decisions when it comes to food, and in doing so have the potential to create piles of waste.Read more