Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: May 04 2020With so much focus on Covid-19 right now, it’s natural that people are looking for ways to protect themselves and their families that go beyond physical distancing and hand washing. We asked Nutritionist Kaytee Boyd for some ways we can support overall immunity.Read more
- Published on: May 28 2020Maintaining the balance of creating and consuming is something that I know is beneficial to my mental wellbeing, but it’s not so easy to put into practice. In the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my consumption has drastically outweighed my output.Read more
- Published on: June 09 2020Are your male loved ones regularly checking in on their health? With winter on its way and coronavirus the hot health topic of 2020, there is no better time than now to make sure the Kiwi males in your life are looking after their health.Read more
- Published on: June 16 2020There’s nothing that says Summer better than Strawberries and the middle of Winter is the time to plant them! If you don’t have any growing at your place, they’re just coming into the shops now (mid-June). If you’ve been growing new plants from the runners of old ones, they will have been ready for a month or so by now and you can actually start planting these homegrown plants from mid-May onwards.Read more
- Published on: June 29 2020Read more
When talking with my clients I often hear them say they wish they had more will power or if only they could commit to a plan then they would be fine. My answer to them is always the same – it’s not your fault and it’s not will power that will get you across the finish line.
- Published on: November 13 2019Read more
With clothing becoming cheaper to buy than ever before, we as consumers are increasingly detached from our purchases. The cost to the environment from water usage and chemical contamination during production is something that we cannot ignore.