Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: January 21 2019In 1960, plastic surgeon Dr Maxwell Maltz published a book on behaviour change called Psycho-Cybernetics. In it, he suggested that ?it requires a minimum of about 21 days for an old mental image to dissolve and a new one to jell.?Read more
- Published on: January 31 2019The New Year often brings with it the need or desire to change our existing lifestyles to something we consider more healthy or beneficial to ourselves, but just where is the best place to start when looking for new ideas?Read more
- Published on: February 07 2019Our beautiful country is justifiably world famous (and not just in New Zealand) for its Great Walks. But not all of us have the time, inclination or fitness level needed to tackle those majestic multi-day hikes.Read more
- Published on: February 07 2019If you read my blog last year on indoor plants for a serial killer you'll know that my foray into plant cultivation has been less than smooth sailing. However, I feel that as my plants approach their first birthday, I have graduated to attempting something more focused.Read more
- Published on: March 12 2019The fourth trimester has come to an end and our little baby is starting to be aware of their surroundings. You've been focusing on establishing healthy sleep patterns and now their wake cycles are stretching so playtime becomes more of a norm than just a few minutes here and there.Read more
- Published on: March 20 2019Read more
I'm not entirely sure how I first discovered bullet journaling, but it was definitely on some form of social media. When you search Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube for "bullet journal" or "bujo" there's a terrifying number of beautiful spreads that seem truly impossible to recreate.