Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: March 26 2020With a lot of the ecostore team switching to remote working, we’re having to do many things differently. As a team, we’ve been learning and practising some of these self-care tips to help you look after yourself while you take care of business.Read more
- Published on: February 26 2020Read more
If you make your child’s lunch each day, did you know that you’re making around 200 lunches a year? Just for one child! Finding healthy ideas for the kids’ lunchboxes is a never-ending task. To help add some variety, here are five recipes to try out with your kids.
- Published on: February 27 2020Read more
The French call it ‘raison d’être’, but it’s the Japanese who have elevated finding one’s ‘reason for being’ into an art form – summed up perfectly in the word Ikigai. So what exactly is Ikigai, and how do you get this good thing in your life?
- Published on: March 08 2020Read more
As we entered the new decade with the world literally on fire, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to ignore that we need to take drastic action when it comes to preserving our natural resources, sooner rather than later.
- Published on: March 16 2020No space or equipment? Want to work out? No problem! In fact, this is an absolute favourite of mine – I love working out using just my own body weight for resistance and conditioning. And the small space means I have all I need at hand and don’t need to clear anything away, move furniture or avoid exercising due to the location I’m in.Read more
- Published on: March 16 2020Does the term ‘zero waste shopping’ conjure up images of a life spent eating solely dried pulses and nuts? For anyone who’s not an Instagram influencer who’s elevated the virtue of the perfect waste-free pantry to an art form, never fear – there are plenty of ways to reduce your waste while grocery shopping.Read more
- Published on: March 30 2020This soup is comforting and full of goodness. Absolutely perfect as the temperature starts to drop. Feel free to use this recipe as a rough framework and substitute the vegetables listed below for whatever you have on hand or growing in the garden.Read more