They may be proportionately small, but kids have a tendency to attract a whole lotta stuff and waste into your home. Being an aspiring minimalist and zero-waster, I've had to come up with a few simple strategies to help me and the little humans navigate things.
Read the latest on our blog
From composting and organic gardening tips to wholesome recipes and help around the house. Explore, learn and be inspired by our community of sustainability, health and wellness warriors.
- Published on: September 10 2019Read more
- Published on: September 10 2020This Spring, we’re thinking about the ways we can help each other breathe a little easier, and improve our collective, long-term lung health, fitness and overall wellbeing. One way to reduce the impact of asthma on our everyday lives is to keep our homes as free from irritants and allergens as possible.Read more
- Published on: August 28 2019Cleaning does not delight me. But what does is getting a good job done in the shortest amount of time possible, without nasty chemicals and packaging waste. It might sound like I’m asking for a lot, but turns out there are simple ways to achieve it.Read more
- Published on: May 01 2019It’s said that the kitchen is the heart of a home because it’s where families spend a whole lot of time. It’s also where we make a heap of purchase decisions when it comes to food, and in doing so have the potential to create piles of waste.Read more
- Published on: January 15 2018Starting small is a great way to kickstart lasting change, says Nicole Avery.Read more