- Hydrating jojoba and New Zealand harakeke extracts
- Silicone free, for shine without heavy build-up
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Naturally derived orange & ginger fragrance
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Virginiana (Red Cedar) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Leaf Oil
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
Our hair care is a breakthrough in beautifully healthy hair without compromise. Our Normal Hydrating Conditioner gently moisturises and detangles hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage into hair ends and rinse thoroughly. Leave in for up to 5 minutes in the shower to tame tangles, before combing through and rinsing thoroughly. For best results use with ecostore Normal Hydrating Shampoo.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Conditioner are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your bath or shower can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Conditioner is Halal certified and made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.