- Dermatologically tested
- Apricot and avocado oils + CoQ10
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed, kiwifruit seed and jojoba oils
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Amyris Balsamifera (Balsam Torchwood) Bark Oil
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedar) Wood Oil
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
All skin types.
HOW IT WORKS
Protects skin against environmental damage, while CoQ10's powerful antioxidant properties rejuvenate and stimulate collagen production.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin. Gently massage into face until fully absorbed.
RECYCLABLE GLASS BOTTLE
Our bottle and dropper are made from 100% recyclable and sustainable glass.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.