- Dermatologically tested
- New Zealand marine bioactives
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed oil
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke Flax) Leaf Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sorbitan Palmitate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Amyris Balsamifera (Balsam Torchwood) Bark Oil
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Wood Oil
- Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedar) Wood Oil
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
Combination to oily skin.
HOW IT WORKS
Lightly hydrates to leave skin soft and smooth, without clogging pores. Apricot and kiwifruit seed oils moisturise and soften skin while protecting against free radical damage.
HOW TO USE IT
Massage daily into cleansed face and neck. Allow to absorb fully before applying makeup.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles and caps are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.