- Calming jasmine & Manuka honey scent
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Naturally derived fragrance
- Never tested on animals
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Coco Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil
- Cupressus Funebris (Weeping Cypress) Wood Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Benzyl Acetate
- Cis-3-Hexenyl Salicylate
- Hexyl Acetate
- Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Oil
SAFER FOR YOU
Formulated to be safer on skin, with ingredients assessed by the Environmental Working Group's EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetic Database to meet the highest health and safety standards.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently lather and rinse well.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint. Note: our bulk containers (5L) are made from standard HDPE plastic.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Jasmine & Manuka Honey Body Wash are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your bath or shower can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Jasmine & Manuka Honey Body is made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.