- Dermatologically tested
- New Zealand marine bioactives
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed oil
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sorbitan Palmitate
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract
- Bentonite (NZ Glacial Clay)
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Sodium Phytate
- CI 77891 (Titanium White)
- Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Gum Nonvolatiles
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Gum Rockrose) Resin
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil
All skin types.
HOW IT WORKS
Deeply hydrates the skin and removes impurities for a softer, brighter complexion.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply an even layer to clean skin 2-3 times per week, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
RECYCLABLE GLASS POT
Our bottle and dropper are made from 100% recyclable and sustainable glass.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.