- Dermatologically tested
- Apricot and avocado oils + CoQ10
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed, kiwifruit seed and jojoba oils
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Decyl Glucoside
- Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Stearic Acid
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Amyris Balsamifera (Balsam Torchwood) Bark Oil
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedar) Wood Oil
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil
Normal to dry skin.
HOW IT WORKS
Gently cleanses away light make up and impurities, leaving your skin smooth and soft.
HOW TO USE IT
Morning and evening, apply to wet or dry skin and massage into face and neck. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry to get that silky clean feeling.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles and caps are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.