- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Powerful stain removal
- Built-in rinse aid for a streak-free finish
- Fragrance free
- Cruelty Free
- Plant-Active Enzymes
- Septic Tank Suitable
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Fatty Alcohol Alkoxylate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Polyaspartate
- Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED)
- Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate
- Sodium Silicate
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Modified Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether
- Brassica Napus (Rapeseed) Seed Oil
Independently tested to ensure excellent results and an effective clean, while minimising environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suitable for all dishwashing machines including dish drawers. For silver, aluminium, copper, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone items, we recommend hand washing with ecostore Dish Liquid.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
We use enzymes in our Dishwasher Tablets as they are efficient cleaners, readily biodegradable and reduce the chemicals needed to get similar results. Less than 1% is all it takes to get excellent results. Using enzymes lets us formulate safer, more eco-friendly dishwasher products with a lower alkalinity. The cleaning grade enzymes we use are derived from a strictly controlled laboratory process which utilises GE. We're not against the ethical use of GE for the production of medicines such as insulin or enzymes.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
Approved by NZ's premier eco-labelling authority Environmental Choice (Licence No. 5819160). This is your guarantee that we are committed to environmental leadership and that this product is less harmful to the environment.
Approved by the European Union Ecolabel (Licence no: DK/015/001) for reducing environmental impact through the product's lifecycle, from raw material extraction to production, distribution and disposal.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.
- Unscrew Cap anticlockwise until it hits a stop.
- Screw the Cap 45° clockwise.
- Squeeze tabs together as shown on the top of the cap.
- With tabs squeezed, unscrew cap anticlockwise past the locking tabs.
- Unscrew the cap anticlockwise
- When replacing the cap, DO NOT overtighten.