- Dermatologically tested
- New Zealand marine bioactives
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed oil
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Bentonite (NZ Glacial Clay)
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Sodium Phytate
What we leave out
- Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Gum Nonvolatiles
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Gum Rockrose) Resin
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
All skin types.
HOW IT WORKS
Gently exfoliates to remove impurities for a softer, brighter complexion.
HOW TO USE IT
Gently massage a small amount on to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Layer with your preferred SKIN by ecostore moisturiser for a radiant glow. Suitable for daily use.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles and caps are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.