- Body-enhancing lemon, kale and New Zealand harakeke extracts
- Silicone free, for shine without heavy build-up
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Naturally derived ylang ylang & lemon fragrance
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Behentrimonium Methosulphate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Our hair care is a breakthrough in beautifully healthy hair without compromise. Our Body and Shine Conditioner gently moisturises and detangles hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage into hair ends and rinse thoroughly. Leave in for up to 5 minutes in the shower to tame tangles, before combing through and rinsing thoroughly. For best results use with ecostore Body and Shine Shampoo.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Conditioner are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your bath or shower can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Conditioner is made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO 14001:2015, Toitu enviromark diamond and Toitu net carbonzero certified factory.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.