- Dermatologically tested
- New Zealand marine bioactives and harakeke
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed oil
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Amyris Balsamifera (Balsam Torchwood) Bark Oil
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedar) Wood Oil
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil
All skin types.
HOW IT WORKS
Deeply moisturises to leave skin looking and feeling soft, supple and replenished.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to cleansed skin before bed. For extra nourishment, layer over SKIN by ecostore Multi-nutrient Facial Oil.
RECYCLABLE GLASS POT
Our pots are made from 100% recyclable and sustainable glass.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.