- Dermatologically tested
- New Zealand marine bioactives
- Super antioxidant grapeseed extract
- Omega-rich blackcurrant seed oil
- Cruelty Free
- GE Free
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Marine Algae) Extract
- Amyris Balsamifera (Balsam Torchwood) Bark Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Wood Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Blue Gum) Leaf Oil
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil
All skin types
HOW IT WORKS
This rich blend absorbs easily to intensely nourish, soften and hydrate.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply liberally to nourish and protect dry and sensitive hands. Use daily for soft and smooth skin.
Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world's forests.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our SKIN by ecostore range are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the rinse water can safely be reused on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Frequently asked questions
If you’d like to find out more about another topic or can’t find what you’re looking for here, please check out our full FAQ list.