- Triple milled for a rich creamy lather
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- 100% soap free and vegan friendly
- Pear & cedarwood fragrance
- Cruelty Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
- Plastic Free
- Soap Free
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Lauryl/Myristyl Polyricinoleate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow)
- CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red)
Formulated from plant and mineral-based ingredients to ensure excellent results, while minimising environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply directly to wet hair, or lather in hands. Massage with fingertips and rinse thoroughly. Finish with our Nourishing Conditioner Bar for soft, healthy hair. Use only as directed. If eye or skin irritation occurs, flush with water. Store your Shampoo Bar in a well-draining soap dish - we recommend Block Dock» - to keep it dry between uses.
The carton is manufactured from paperboard which has PEFC chain of custody certification and FSC chain of custody certification. The carton is suitable for kerbside collection.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Dry & Damaged Shampoo Bar are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, any water used in your shower or bath can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Shampoo bar is made in NZ in an ISO 14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.