Michelle Yandle's grain free bread
Michelle Yandle is a certified health and nutrition coach, who aims through her blog to provide recipes that are really simple to make. Alongside her blog, her Facebook page has lots of nutritious ideas for meals and snacks, as well as wellness and lifestyle tips.
Michelle shared with us a great little recipe for grain free bread. It's an ideal breakfast staple filled with protein rich nuts and seeds. It would be delicious served with almond butter and banana or avocado slices - we'll be whipping up a loaf this weekend!
Low carb grain free bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup of mixed seeds or chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/3 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 5 organic / free range eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl then combine the two.
4. Pour into a baking paper lined loaf pan and bake for roughly 40 minutes at 180C.