- Dermatologically certified for sensitive skin
- Made from plant-based ingredients
- Contains nourishing New Zealand harakeke
- With soothing organic chamomile and relaxing lavender
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Certified
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What we put in
- Coco Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
To help your baby develop healthy skin, it's not necessary to bathe them every day or to use soap or cleansers on their skin for the first few weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage gently into scalp and rinse thoroughly. If in contact with eyes, flush with water.
RECYCLED AND SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles contain a mix of sugar plastic (a renewable, recyclable plastic that captures CO2 as it grows) and locally sourced recycled plastic.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Baby Shampoo are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your baby's bath can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Baby Shampoo is made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO 14001:2015, Toitu enviromark diamond and Toitu net carbonzero certified factory.